Diesel Generator Training
Knowledge is power, if it is applied. Diesel Innovations Training Academy would like to share our knowledge with you. We would like to be part of your journey becoming more skilled in the generator and electrical field and ultimately apply what you have learned. Herewith all the information with regards to the courses we offer. You are welcome to contact us for any other enquiries.
|COURSE DESCRIPTION||OCT 2019||AMOUNT EXCL VAT|
|Module 2: Diesel Generators; Operating, Maintaining and Faultfinding (5 Days)||2019/10/07 – 2019/10/11||R7 800 pp|
|Module 3: Generator Advanced Controller Programming (3 Days)||2019/10/14 – 2019/10/16||R5 500 pp|
|DGAE: Diesel Generator Applications Engineering; Part 1 (3 days) – Worth 3 CPD Credits, under Validation No. SAIEE-2236-V||2018/10/21 – 2018/10/23||R8 800 pp|
|COURSE DESCRIPTION||NOV 2019||AMOUNT EXCL VAT|
|Module 2: Diesel Generators; Operating, Maintaining and Faultfinding (5 Days)||2019/11/04 – 2019/11/08||R7 800 pp|
|Module 3: Generator Advanced Controller Programming (3 Days)||2019/11/11 – 2019/11/13||R5 500 pp|
|DGAE: Diesel Generator Applications Engineering; Part 1 (3 days) – Worth 3 CPD Credits, under Validation No. SAIEE-2236-V||2019/11/18 – 2019/11/20||R8 800 pp|
PRICE: All pricing excludes value added tax.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MODULE 1, 2, 3 AND TRAINING FOR FM’S
- All training courseswill require a minimum of 6 learners for the course to proceed.
- In the event of cancellation of a course Diesel Innovations Training Academy, we will endeavor to inform all candidates a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Diesel Innovations Training Academy course. Diesel Innovations Training Academy shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- A 50% deposit is required on date of booking and submitting you “Learner Registration Form” and the balance before completion of the course.
Module 3; Generator Advanced Control Programming & Generator Training for Facility Managers course are open for registration. Dates for these courses will depend on the demand and a minimum of 6 participants. Kindly inform us if you are interested in any of these courses so that we can keep you updated on future course dates.
- Special arrangements can be made for group bookings.
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued when payment has been received in full.
- Kindly refer to “Payment, refund and cancellation policy and procedure” for full terms and conditions.
There is accommodation available in the area. Check out the Accommodations page.