TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Module 1, Module 2, Module 3 and Generator Training for Facility Managers courses will require a minimum of 6 learners for the course to proceed.
- Diesel generator applications engineering course will require a minimum of 10 learners for the course to proceed.
- In the event of cancellation of a course Diesel Innovations Training Academy, we will endeavor to inform all candidates a week before the course is due to take place. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Diesel Innovations Training Academy course. Diesel Innovations Training Academy shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- A 50% deposit is required on date of booking and submitting your “Learner Registration Form” and the balance before completion of the course.
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued when payment has been received in full.
- Module 3; Generator Advanced Control Programming & Generator Training for Facility Managers course are open for registration. Dates for these courses will depend on the demand and a minimum of 6 participants. Kindly inform us if you are interested in any of these courses so that we can keep you updated on future course dates.
- Special arrangements can be made for group bookings.
- Kindly refer to “Payment, refund and cancellation policy and procedure” for full terms and conditions.
Looking forward to welcome you at our Training Academy to learn, grow and be inspired.